Middleby Marshall PS Series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. Designed to cook a multitude of products including pizza, seafood, sandwiches, bagels and more.
The PS520 conveyor oven is ideally suited for Cafe and express-style locations where smaller ovens are required.equip range:
- Patented EMS Energy Management System* reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency
- 20” (508mm) long cooking chamber with 18”(457.2mm) belt
- Furnished with 101.6mm legs
- Stackable up to three high.
- Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and interior
- Reversible conveyor direction
- 12 Inch (304.8mm) Extension Tray
- Energy is conserved as air is recycled from heater to product, with minimum loss. Oven is cool to the touch.
- PS520 Ovens are designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, exit tray, and a removable conveyor belt assembly.Control compartment is designed for quick and easy access.
12 Months Parts & Labour Warranty